N Y A W
NYC ART EXHIBITIONS - AROUND TOWN
WEDNESDAY - MAY 23, 2018
- Alan Shields Prints
- Susan Meiselas with Ann Hamilton: In
- The Ideal Feminine/The Feminine Ideal?
Featuring works by Lala Abaddon, Sebastiaan Bremer, Zoe Buckman, Marc
Dennis, Sissi Farassat, Stephanie Hirsch, Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Natasha
Law, Jessica Lichtenstein, Todd Murphy, Jen Ray, Margeaux Walter.
- Laurie Anderston: In Conversation with
Hilton Als - All the Things I Lost In The Flood
- Final Gathering in the L.A.B. Series:
Featuring Rizvana Bradley, Aria Dean, Autumn Knight - Revolving Around
the Term Relation - Drawing From Edouard Glissant's 1990
book, Poetics of Relation.
- Eric Mitchell: Red Italy
- Collective Memory: Elliott rkin, Babette
Bloch, Christopher Carroll Calkins, Valentina DuBasky, Gabriel Ferrer,
Christopher Gallego, Ana Golici, Emille Lemakis, Marc Mellon, Michael
Townsend, Jessica Daryl Winer
- Navigating Environmental Restrictions
The Artists at NYAW
Art Works are Originals at NYAW.com are For Sale.
Peruse the Artists and their Art Works and
Click on Order Form for Inquiry -- regarding pricing and availability
Brooklyn Bridge by Steve Sandler
Guimards Paris by Steve Sandler