|New York Art World ® - Artists - ** Current Shows 2017 **|
New York Art World Calendar
© Alice Grisant
© Claire Clark
© Joy Walker
January - December 2000
- January 4th thru 29th - Alice Grisant is exhibiting work in a Three Artist Show called "SELF-TAUGHT X3", at the Nexus Gallery at 345 East 12th Street, NYC. Gallery Hours are: Tuesday thru Saturday 12- 7pm. Reception: Thursday, January 6th from 6 to 8pm. Come celebrate the New Year & the New Millennium with us. For more info: 212-982-4712 or nexusgallery.com.
- February 4 - February 18th - Claire Clark will be showing her elegant sculptures in the Nessa Cohen show at The Cork Gallery in Lincoln Center. Reception: February 8th at 5 to 6:30 pm. Click on PRESS RELEASE for more on this important Exhibition.
- March 14th - April 1st - Joy Walker is showing her unique Paintings in a One-Person Exhibitioncalled "Life is But a Dream". It will be held at 55 Mercer Street Gallery. Reception: March 14th from 6-8pm.
- March 22nd thru April 30th - Artists are exhibiting work in a Three Artist Show called Gardens , Buildings and Birdhouses" at The Main Street Gallery, 26 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry NY 10522. Gallery Hours are: Wednesday thru Sunday 12- 5:30 pm. Reception: Sunday, March 26th from 2 to 5pm.
- June 1 thru June 23 - Group Show, New Directions at the Hoorn-Ashby Gallery, 766 Madison Avenue, Reception: June 1st - 6-8 pm
- Saturday/Sunday - June 17th & 18th - Joy Walker shows her work at the Yaddo Artists' Open Studios:- "YaddoCentennial Arts Festival", 12 noon to 5pm. Address: 341 13th Street, Bklyn (Park Slope).
- Thru June 20th thru July 18th - George A. Rada shows his painting "In Half Space" in the "National Competition 2000 Group Show", at the First Street Gallery, 560 Broadway, NYC. Reception:- Tuesday June 20th from 6-8pm.
- June 30th thru July 19th, 2000 - a group show titled Small Works Invitational: Paintings 2000, at the Blue Mountain Gallery, 121 Wooster Street, NYC. Reception: Friday June 30th from 5-8pm.
- June 10th thru July 5th - J. Rada shows pastel paintings
that are inspired by the architecture of Long Beach in her most recent show of
paintings Dream House, an exhibition presented by the Long Beach Historical Society
at 226 West Penn Street. Phone: 516-432-1192.
- June 1st thru July 31st - Myron Heise shows work in a group exhibition: "New York Muse" at the Old New York Gallery, 92 Orchard Street, NYC 10002. Phone: 212-253-9479.
- July 18th thru August 3rd - J. Rada shows in a Group Exhibition - Salon 1 - A Celebration of Possibilities, at the Broome Street Gallery, 498 Broome Street, NYC. Reception: Saturday, July 22nd from 5-7pm. Phone: 212-226-6085.
- August 2nd thru August 22nd - George A. Rada shows in a Group Exhibition - Salon 11 - A Celebration of Possibilities, at the Broome Street Gallery, 498 Broome Street, NYC. Reception: Saturday, August 12th from 5-7pm. Phone: 212-226-6085.
- August 11th thru September 2nd, 2000- Chris Pelletiere and Myron Heise are showing in "The Gotham Five" at Gallery 72, located at 2709 Leavenworth, Omaha, NE 68105.
- September 7th thru October 3rd, 2000 - The Street Painters will be showing at The Cork Gallery in Lincoln Center. Reception: Saturday, September 9th 4-6 pm.
- September 12th thru September 30th, 2000 - Alice Grisant, Mark Lerer, and Jessica Mieles will show their paintings in a Preview of the New Season - a showing of their One Person Shows that will be exhibited at a later date. At the Nexus Gallery at 345 East 12th Street, NYC. Gallery Hours: Tues-Sat 12-7pm. Reception: Sunday, September 9th from 2-4pm.
- August 11th thru September 22nd, 2000 - Claire Clark is showing with the National League of American Pen Women at Cornell Medical Library, located at 1300 York Avenue near East 69th Street, NYC. Reception: September 17th Speak to the guard upon entering.
- September 24th thru January 30, 2001 - Jessica Mieles will have a Solo Exhibition of her paintings "Dawn or Dusk - Dyes on Paper" at Silver Swan, 41 East 20th Street, NYC 10003. Reception: Sunday, September 24th 2 - 5 pm.
- November 9th thru November 11th, 2000 - J. Rada and George A. Rada will be showing new work at "Open Studios", 55 Greenwich Street - corner Spring Street at Greenwich Street, NYC.
- October 16th thru November 16th, 2000 - Myron Heise shows his series: Country Days - City Nights at the Cedar Tavern Rooftop Garden, 2nd Floor, 82 University Place at East 11th Street. Hours: 6pm - midnight daily. Reception: Saturday, October 28th from 4 to 6 pm.
- November 26th thru December 28th, 2000 - An Exhibition of Figures by Julia Foote , (Drawings, Etchings and Frescos) will be on display November 26 - December 28, 2000 at: SPRING STUDIO 64 Spring Street, New York, NY 10013 (212) 941-5045 Director: Minerva Durham. Reception: Sunday, November 26th (right after Thanksgiving) 6:00 - 9:00 pm. Studio Gallery Hours: Daily 5-6pm. Two Sundays: December 3rd and 17th, 6-9pm. By appointment call: Foote Prints Ink at 212-628-1467 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|New York Art World ® - Artists|
New York Art World.com - Back to Top